Friday, September 16

The OTHER

It's not that I don't love you blogger, I do. It's just, well, it was late, it was easy, and it was available.
I thought that I would only stray once in a while, but before I knew it, I was there EVERYDAY.
But what we have is special, and I am willing to try again.
YOU TWO COULD EVEN BE FRIENDS...I am not going to choose. I love you both.

Here's my Tumblr page.

It's andphotography.tumblr.com
My tag line:
stuff I do, things I see, places I go, people I like- you know...
&
photography,
that sort of thing
Kinda says it all. Because I AM interested in philosophy, AND cooking AND social justice issues,AND urban beekeeping AND feminism, AND music... and photography.

And everytime I TRY (I doooo try) to just have a "photography" blog it merges with the whole me, who reads Mother Jones,jumps up and down with Tony Robbins and loves musicals too.

SO, what to do?
I'm just going to go with it.
I am just shouting into the void anyway, right?

Speaking of shouting into the void, but with *GASP* an actual purpose and theme...check out my friends blog about her year of yoga. http://madonnaarms.blogspot.com/
YUP, she named her blog, Madonna Arms. Should be funny and inspiring. I am looking forward to her updates.

AND, (hey it's #FF), Remember 30 seconds ago when I said I was interested in urban beekeeping? It's because of these two upstanding citizens who started HoneyLove.org.
check them out, and help us legalize urban beekeeping in Mar Vista/Los Angeles.



That's ME in the jacked-up bee wings. Look at that, I'm taking pictures. See, I told you I was interested in photography.

cheers:)
Ashley

No comments:

A little poetry, a little art, and a lot of random.