Sunday, April 20

Open my eyes and let me see someone who needs a friend like me...


Today at Agape I had the pleasure of hearing Bro. Ishmael Tetteh speak. He is a mystic, healer, and author, and head of his own spiritual center in Ghana, West Africa. His center is called Etherean Mission. I was so moved by his message that I came home to look up more about him. There was a brief moment in his introduction about how he and Rev. Michael met, but they didn't go into any details as most folks already seemed to know the story.
So, curious bug that I am, I googled it. I need to write a separate blog all gushing my deep love and affection for this thing we call GOOGLE, but I digress.

Here's what I found...The Etherean-Agape FamilyAnd in it is the story of how they met told in both their own words. It is an admirable friendship bridged half way round the world through intention. That makes my heart sing.
(my title is from a children's song, that I sing every morning, and happily note that my adorable little niece does too)

No comments:

A little poetry, a little art, and a lot of random.