Sunday, April 20

Handmade for Mom's Day!

OH etsy, you make life so sweet!
Well look at me, Mothers day shopping is done, and done (and done, 2 mother in-laws-one biological, one mom). ( I am not usually so prepared!)
I am happy to say that I got my shopping done at this cute little shop: Tzaddi Shop-
tzaddishop.etsy.com
And I can't say what I bought in case mom's are reading, but I will show it after the gifts have been given.
Check it out,you can find almost anything on etsy!
mineral laundry soap? annaelisabeth.etsy.com
hand dyed scarves? teegee.etsy.com
Handspun Yarns, Rovings, Custom Dyed Yarns? lilbitofheavenfibers.etsy.com
not to mentions rocking purses, jewelry and clothes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A little poetry, a little art, and a lot of random.