Wednesday, October 29

felling at home

Andrea and I have been having a great time together and it is so nice to have one of my sisters close by. (amber we miss you!)
Here's Andrea cruising...

Okay, I took this while on roller blades, so it doesn't look like it, but trust me, she was truckin'. Not bad for her first time, and she only bit it once, and that was when she was walking. Non-skateboard related. I was super impressed. first time!! wow!!
A few weekends ago we went to The Avocado Festival in Carpinteria, CA. You know on Inside the Actors Studio when James Lipton asks you what your favorite word is (chrysanthemum) and what you favorite sound is (steel drums) and if there's a heaven what do you want God to say? well, I want him/her to say something along the lines of "oh my dear heart, welcome! come eat avocados with me..."


Yes, that's avocado ice cream and it was the bomb. We also had beer battered and fried avocado with a spicy corn salsa, but the picture of that does not do it justice, so just imagine it! it was sooo good.

No comments:

A little poetry, a little art, and a lot of random.